May 06, 2011

Schools Out...for the Summer!

Passed my COM263 (Intercultural Communications) class today.

But even better news:  I will be legible to graduate May of 2012 with my AA (Associates in Arts) ! Pretty stoked about that little piece of news.

After that I can transfer to ASU (Arizona State) for a Communications Major. Then Phoenix College for Deaf Studies/Interpreters Licence. Maybe one day even Gallaudet University (D.C.), which is the only Deaf university in the United States. :)

So now that summer has officially started for myself I plan to enjoy the summer.

Tomorrow, I am heading up to Payson, AZ for my first summer adventure. My family has this amazing cabin up in the area, and a bunch of my cousins, siblings and I are heading up for the weekend to party it up.


On a side note I turn 21 on the 13th. Not really sure if I'm excited about that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment